Are you thinking of getting a 555 tattoo? That’s a great idea!
A 555 tattoo means major change and transformation are on the way.
You will find all the information, meaning, and tattoo ideas in this article.
The number 555 is usually called Angel number 555. Angel numbers are messages from your spiritual guides. Each number has its specific meaning.
Like any other tattoo, you can tattoo the angel number 555. Simply be sure to know the exact meaning of this number.
Don’t forget that a tattoo is permanent!
As an Angel number specialist, I spent hours of research writing this article. Also as a tattoo fan (I have 5 big tattoos), I put a lot of my own experience into it.
Keep reading if you want to learn:
Table of Contents
Enjoy my article and hopefully, it will help you to design your 555 tattoo!
555 TATTOO MEANING
It’s important to understand clearly the meaning of the number 555 before making a tattoo of it.
The number 555 is usually referred to as an angel number.
What is an angel number?
Angel numbers are very popular now. They are spiritual messages you see in the most common places in your life. It can be the number 555 in a phone number or an address, the time 5:55 on the clock, or the latest receipt totaling $5.55.
If you see the number 555 multiple times in your life, it’s certainly your angel number. It has a personal meaning for you and that’s a great idea to make a tattoo of it.
But first, let’s take a look at the different meanings of the number 555. After that, you will easily be able to find the perfect design for your 555 tattoo.
555 angel number meaning
In numerology, five means change and transformation.
Seeing the angel number 555 may confirm major changes are on the way.
If you feel aligned in your life, don’t do anything, you are on the right path. Stay patient and confident as these changes may be behind the scenes but the results will come.
But the angel number 555 may also suggest big transformations are necessary. So it could be a good time for introspection and making any big changes.
Despite some difficulties that may come from these changes, angel number 555 remind us to accept them. Everything happens for a reason. The end result will ultimately be a better self!
555 meaning in relationships
When it comes to relationships, keep seeing the number 555 means some changes are happening or about to happen in your love life.
If you are single, you will probably start a new relationship in the near future. Maybe you already know your partner. Your angels send you a positive sign to trust your intuition.
If you are already in a love relationship and unhappy, it’s time to talk with your partner about the problems. A positive discussion will help you to make the necessary changes.
If you are happy in your current love relationship, you will probably pass the next level soon. Maybe moving in together, or getting engaged.
Anyway, the angel number 555 is telling you to embrace the changes on the way and to let go of fears and doubts.
555 meaning for your career
Seeing the angel number 555 multiple times is a sign of transformation, independence, and freedom.
Are you happy at work? Do you feel underestimated and undervalued by your boss?
If yes, it’s time to make a shift in your career!
The angels encourage you to believe in yourself and to focus on your personal growth and development. Take action, it’s for the better!
Now you have all the information about your 555 tattoo meaning.
Let’s see what kind of designs are the best for your tattoo.
BEST IDEAS FOR A GREAT 555 TATTOO
There is nothing wrong with making a small and intimate 555 tattoo. But you may also consider incorporating your angel number 555 into a symbolic design.
It’s a great way to make the meaning of your 555 tattoo more personal.
Let’s have a look at the different symbols of change and transformation you can use to design your tattoo!
And don’t worry! I listed for you the best symbols, animals, flowers, quotes, and colors!
Symbols that represent change and transformation
- Janus was the Roman god of new beginnings and transition. The start of the calendarial month, year, and day were often dedicated to him. The month of January is also named after him. He was invoked during wars as he symbolized the end of the war and the beginning of peace. He is usually represented with two faces, one for the past and one for the future.
- The Planet Uranus is also a symbol of transformation and change. In astrology, the study of Uranus in a person’s natal chart shows which parts of life a person may encounter significant changes.
Animals that represent change and transformation
- The Butterfly is the most known symbol of change and transformation due to its metamorphosis from a wormy caterpillar to a beautiful insect with vivid colors. The butterfly is a perfect design idea for your 555 tattoo specially for a woman.
- The bear appears each spring with the change of the season. That’s why in the Native American cultures, it represents change.
- The swan is a very beautiful animal but it was not born like that. Through its growth, he becomes graceful, elegant, and peaceful. That’s why the swan perfectly symbolizes transformation and personal growth.
- The Snakes renew their skin several times in a year, and for this reason, snakes may be a symbol of renewal, rebirth, and transformation.
- The chameleon symbolizes well a willingness to change. It can change out of fear, but it also can change to impress. The chameleon is a gentle reminder we should embrace change and transformation because of wanting instead of fear.
- The frog symbolizes change because of the way it grows. Firstly an egg, then a tadpole, then a tail grows. It becomes a froglet and then a frog. Like the frog, people change in stages.
- The Phoenix is a mythical creature that lives between 500 and 1,000 years. At the end of its life, the bird builds a nest around itself and ignites into flames upon its death. It burns until ashes. Then, from the ashes, a new young phoenix rises to live another life. The phoenix’s cycle can symbolize the end of a cycle and the start of another one.
Flowers that represent change and transformation
- The Sunflowers represent positivity, change, and growth. They face the sun and can reach great heights. That’s a perfect symbol of positive growth!
- The dahlia represents change and transition and a difference from the norm. It is recommended to offer dahlias to someone who is going through a big life change or going to the next level in a relationship.
- The Scarlet Pimpernel is well-known for its meaning of big changes in someone’s life. This flower helps farmers and shepherds to predict upcoming and current weather conditions, as it will bloom only if the sun is out, even if there is currently overcast weather.
- The Lilac is another flower that represents change. In Greek mythology, Pan, the God of forests, fell in love with the nymph Syringa, who later turned herself into a lilac shrub as Pan attempted to pursue her romantically.
- The Iris is seen as a sign of change, as it is blooming during the first signs of spring, helping to mark the end of the winter season. The name Iris comes from the Goddess of the rainbow in Greek mythology.
- The snapdragon comes from the word ‘Antirrhinum’, a Greek word for “dragon flower”. Its petals are unique and bulky, growing vertically in vibrant colors such as pink. Most often, the Snapdragon represents positivity, warding off evil, and symbolizing a positive and hopeful change.
Best quotes to insert for your 555 tattoo
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change” -Albert Einstein
- “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” -Winston Churchill”
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” -Maya Angelou”
- “There is nothing permanent except change.” -Heraclitus”
- “Change in all things is sweet.” -Aristotle”
- “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” -Helen Keller”
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” John D. Rockefeller
- “Change before you have to.” Jack Welch
- “A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will.” Icelandic Proverb
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” Roy T. Bennett
- “If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.” Gail Sheehy
Colors that represent change and transformation
- Orange is a vibrant and energetic color. Orange can be associated with the earth and with autumn, the changing season. That’s the reason why the color orange can be seen as a symbol of change.
I hope you got some nice ideas for your 555 tattoo!
You can also choose a specific tattoo style to match the meaning of your 555 tattoo.
BEST TATTOO STYLES FOR YOUR 555 TATTOO
You have a choice between so many different styles of tattoos. Pick a tattoo style that represents well the meaning of your 555 tattoo.
In my opinion, you need a style that will illustrate the idea of change and transformation. You need a modern and artistic style.
I would recommend these 6 tattoo styles:
- Neo-traditional tattoo style: Inspired by traditional tattoos with more true lifelines and colors. Looks Old school with a feeling of new.
- Watercolor tattoo style: Delicate and beautiful looking. Very popular among women.
- Geometric tattoo style: Focus on lines and shapes (Simple or elaborate).
- Sketch tattoo style: Gives a very authentic look to the tattoo.
- Realism tattoo style: Looks exactly like reality.
- Small tattoo style: Can be very small and intimate. Perfect if you still want to keep your tattoo simple, using only the number 555, or maybe also adding a quote to it.
Here are other tattoo styles you can also choose for your 555 tattoo:
- Traditional and Old School tattoo style: Classic American tattoo. It is the kind of tattoo your Grandpa got when he was in the navy!
- Anime tattoo style: Inspired by animes, TV shows, and comics.
- Tribal tattoo style: From the origins of the tattoos. Inspired by the cultures, Polynesian, Native American, and more. A strong style perfect for confidence!
- Blackwork tattoo style: All black. Perfect to stand out!
- Japanese tattoo style: Use symbols. Perfect to tell a story.
- Abstract tattoo style: Does not try to represent reality. A great way to differentiate.
- Cartoon tattoo style: It can be anything inspired by your favorite cartoon.
- Fine line tattoo style: Delicate tattoos, aesthetically pleasing to watch.
- Portrait tattoo style: Must be done by a high-skilled tattoo artist.
- Trash Polka tattoo style: A mix of realism, blackwork, and trash.
- Black and grey tattoo style: One of the most common styles. You can do all the other styles in black and grey style.
- Aesthetic tattoo style: Can be almost anything. Focus on beauty pleasure.
- Ignorant tattoo style: Looks like a kid’s drawing.
BEST PLACEMENTS FOR YOUR 555 TATTOO
Like other tattoos, your body is your limit!
You can make a tattoo everywhere you want on your body (I don’t recommend the face for obvious reasons).
It’s better to choose a place that matches the meaning of change and transformation.
In this case, you have a wide range of choices.
If your change or transformation is relative to love and relationship, you might consider some areas close to your heart. For example the chest, ribs, inner biceps, or inner forearms.
If your change or transformation is relative to work and personal growth, you may be proud to expose it to anyone. In this case, I would go for the outer arms, shoulders, or upper back.
I usually do some simulations of tattoos to get an idea of the final result. For this, I print a design I like and fix it with adhesive on different places on my body.
You will understand quickly which part of your body is the best for your angel number tattoo.
Where you get your tattoo is ultimately up to you, but keep in mind that some places are more painful than others.
I experienced different levels of pain for each of my tattoos. It depends on the area of the body, the thickness of the lines of the draw, and the filling (or not) of these areas by colors.
You can read my article Angel Number Tattoo FULL GUIDE to know more about the pain levels of a tattoo.
What is the meaning of a 555 tattoo?
A 555 tattoo means major change and transformation are on the way.
What symbols can I use for my 555 tattoo?
– popular symbols: Janus, Uranus
– animals: butterfly, bear, swan, snake, chameleon, frog, phoenix
– flowers: sunflower, dahlia, scarlet pimpernel, lilac, iris, snapdragon
Please check out my related article Angel number tattoo FULL GUIDE. You will find the answers to the following questions:
- Where to go if you want to get an angel number tattoo?
- Which aftercare for my angel number tattoo?
- How much does an angel number tattoo cost?
- Can you get multiple angel number tattoos?
- Can you have all angel numbers in one tattoo?
- Is it bad luck to get angel numbers tattooed?
MY FINAL THOUGHT
Though you can make a small and intimate tattoo, you can also create a more complex design for your 555 tattoo.
Simply add a symbol I listed above, it will only make your tattoo more meaningful.
It’s also a great way to connect with your spiritual guides.
Enjoy your tattoo!
Related article “Angel numbers tattoo full guide”.